sábado, 17 de abril de 2010

Adrian Gurvitz

1. Adrian Gurvitz, Classic

Got to write a classic Got to write it in an attic Babe, I'm an addict now An addict for your love I was a stray boy And you was my best toy Found it easy to annoy you But you were different from the rest And I loved you all the wrong ways Now listen to my say If it changed to another way Would the difference make it? Would it be a classic? I gotta send it right away Got to write a classic Got to write it in an attic Babe, I'm an addict now An addict for your love (Gotta write it down and send it right away) Got to write a classic Got to write it in an attic Babe, I'm an addict now An addict for your love Now I'm living my life One day at a time Since losing your love I've been losing my mind No more can I see? The future so clear And it's not what I meanI mean it's not what it seems I just keep living for dreams And it's not what I mean I mean it's not what it seems I just keep living for dreams Got to write a classic Got to write it in an attic Babe, I'm an addict now I'm an addict for your love (Gotta write it down and send it right away) ( Now, I'm outta control without you) (My love can't flow, there's no living without you) (And now, I know, and I do what I say) Gotta write it down and send it right away.







OSVALDO LUIZ RIBEIRO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário