sábado, 17 de abril de 2010

George Michael

1. George Michael, Father Figure

That's all I wanted Something special, something sacred In your eyes For just one moment To be bold and naked At your side Sometimes I think that you'll never Understand me Maybe this time is forever Say it can be That's all you wanted Something special, someone sacred In your life Just for one moment To be warm and naked At my side Sometimes I think that you'll never Understand me But something tells me together We'd be happy (baby) I will be your father figure (oh baby) Put your tiny hand in mine (I'd love to)I will be your preacher teacher (be your daddy) Anything you have in mind (it would make me) I will be your father figure (very happy) I have had enough of crime (please let me) I will be the one who loves you Until the end of time That's all I wanted But sometimes love can be mistakenFor a crime That's all I wanted Just to see my baby's Blue eyed shine This time I think my lover Understands me If we have faith in each other Then we can be Strong I will be your father figure Put your tiny hand in mineI will be your preacher teacher Anything you have in mindI will be your father figureI have had enough of crime I will be the one who loves you Until the end of time If you are the desert I'll be the sea If you ever hunger Hunger for me Whatever you ask for That's what I'll be So when you remember the ones who have lied Who said that they cared But then laughed as you cried Beautiful darling Don't think of me Because all I ever wanted It's in your eyes baby, baby And love can't lie, no (greet me with the eyes of a child) My love is always telling me so (heaven is a kiss and a smile) Just hold on, hold onI won't let you go, my baby I will be your father figure Put your tiny hand in mineI will be your preacher teacher Anything you have in mindI will be your father figureI have had enough of crime (so I am gonna love you) Until the end of timeI will be your father I will be your preacherI'll be your daddy I will be the one who loves you Until the end of time.




OSVALDO LUIZ RIBEIRO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário