quarta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2012

Alessi Brothers

Alessi Brothers - Sad Songs




It's early in the morning Today I'm moving away Sittin' here for the last time Makes me feel so strange My life here has ended Like a pulled up weed Don't play no sad songs They'll make me cry This situation reminds me Of when I went away to school My friends they all called me And said I've been made a fool My girlfriend she left me For my best friend Ahh don't play no sad songs They'll make me cry 'Cause sad songs are tearin' up my heart again Loneliness is standing in my path again I can feel it comin' I can hear it callin' out my name I don't wanna remember What I'm leavin' behind The radio plays a sad song And brings it on Loneliness surrounds me Like clouds bring rain Ahh don't play no sad songs They'll make me cry 'Cause sad songs are tearin' up my heart again Loneliness is standing in my path again I can feel it comin' I can hear it callin' out my name






OSVALDO LUIZ RIBEIRO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário