sábado, 18 de fevereiro de 2012

Jules Shear

Jules Shear - Steady





Friends, they call me on the phone Cause I'm steady, I'm steady Talk about unhappy homes Cause I'm steady, I'm steady Though I don't like to let it show, I got troubles of my own We push and pull and we fall apart I'm not gonna die of a broken heart I just don't want to stop and start Cause I'm steady, I'm steady Day to day is so unsure But I'm steady, I'm steady I watch people crash and soar But I'm seady, I'm steady The more they try so hard to change The more they stay the same We push and pull and we fall apart I'm not gonna die of a broken heart I just don't want to stop and start Cause I'm steady, I'm steady We're faced with so much back and forth I don't need no ups and downs We push and pull and we fall apart I'm not gonna die of a broken heart I just don't want to stop and start Cause I'm steady, I'm steady, I'm steady.





OSVALDO LUIZ RIBEIRO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário