sexta-feira, 30 de abril de 2010

Air Supply

1. Air Supply, All Out Of Love

I'm lying alone with my head on the phone Thinking of you till it hurts I know you hurt too but what else can we do Tormented and torn apart I wish I could carry your smile in my heart For the times when my life seems so low It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring When today doesn't really know, doesn't really know [Chorus] I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without youI know you were right, believing for so long I'm all out of love, what am I without youI can't be too late to say that I was so wrong I want you to come back and carry me home Away from these long, lonely nightsI'm reaching for you, are you feeling it too? Does the feeling seem oh, so right? And what would you say if I called on you now And said that I can't hold on? There's no easy way, it gets harder each day Please love me or I'll be gone, I'll be gone... [Chorus] Oh, what are you thinking of? What are you thinking of? Oh what are you thinking of? What are you thinking of? [Chorus 3x].


2. Air Supply, Lost in ove

I realise the best part of love is the thinnest slice And it don't count for much but I'm notletting goI believe there's still much to believe in So lift your eyes if you feel you can reach for a star and I'll show you a planI've figured it outwhat I needed was someone to show me You know you can't fool meI've been loving you too long It started so easy You want to carry on (carry on) Lost in love and I don't know much Was I thinking aloud Fell out of touch But I'm back on my feet Eager to be what you wanted So lift your eyes if you feel you canreach for a star and I'll show you a plan I've figured it out what I needed was someone to show me You know you can't fool meI've been loving you too long It started so easy You want to carry on (carry on) Lost in love and I don't know much Was I thinking aloud Fell out of touch But I'm back on my feet Eager to be what you wanted You know you can't fool meI've been loving you too long It started so easyYou want to carry on (carry on) Lost in love and I don't know much Was I thinking aloud Fell out of touchBut I'm back on my feetEager to be what you wanted Now I'm lost Lost in love Lost in love Lost in love.


3. Air Supply, Making love out of nothing at all

I know just how to whisper And I know just how to cry I know just where to find the answers And I know just how to lie I know just how to fake it And I know just how to scheme I know just when to face the truth And then I know just when to dream And I know just where to touch you And I know just what to proveI know when to pull you closer And I know when to let you loose And I know the night is fading And I know the time's gonna fly And I’m never gonna tell you Everything I gotta tell you But I know I gotta give it a try And I know the roads to riches And I know the ways to fameI know all the rules And I know how to break 'em And I always know the name of the game But I don't know how to leave you And I'll never let you fall And I don't know how you do it Making love Out nothing at all Out of nothing at all, out of nothing at all Out of nothing at all, out of nothing at all Out of nothing at all Making love out of nothing at all Every time I see you all the rays of the sun are Streaming through the waves in your hair And every star in the sky is taking aim at your eyes Like a spotlight The beating of my heart is a drum and it's lost And it's looking for a rhythm like you You can take the darkness from the pit of the night And turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright I've gotta follow it 'cause everything I know Well it's nothing till I give it to you I can make the runner stumble I can make the final block And I can make every tackle at the sound of the whistle, I can make all the stadiums rock! And I can make tonight forever Or I can make it disappear by the dawn And I can make you every promise that hasever been made, andI can make all your demons be gone But I'm never gonna make it without you Do you really wanna see me crawl And I’m never gonna make it like you do Making love out of nothing at all Out of nothing at all, out of nothing at all...




OSVALDO LUIZ RIBEIRO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário